Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Special Edition Post: Uzi

I know I'm supposed to be posting funny videos or w/e....but at the end of the day, I can post what I want. And today, I would like to highlight some underground talent. My homie Uzi (who is supposed to appear on a mixtape I have coming out) kept the title of his video accurate and went totally H.A.M. on this track. The concept and the video quality were on point, let alone the lyrics and the track as a whole. I support fellow rappers from FL, because people always write us off as ignorant. Uzi is a breath of fresh air, and I would rather listen to his sh!t than half the stuff on the radio nowadays. Anyway, if you would like to hear more, then click on the post title to be redirected to his website and download "Straight Flows Vol. 1: The Blitzkrieg".
Hopefully I can convince him to do an interview with me on iTunes in the near future as well. "Heeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment